I am a Certified Life Coach; Certified Career Invention Coach; and Certified Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Practitioner. I have a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration and an extensive background in corporate real estate and development working for companies such as CVS/Pharmacy, Waldenbooks, and DeBartolo Development.
Here’s what I believe:
- Whatever you’re going through, you have to go through it yourself, but you don’t have to go through it alone.
- You are responsible for your reality. If you don’t like the way things are do something to make the situation better!
- You can make a conscious decision, as I have, to value the lessons that life offers and to include the people, places, and passions that bring you pleasure.
- You owe it to yourself to live the life that you want. In order to do that you need to take care of yourself first so that you will be able to enjoy your life and care for the people that mean the most to you.
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Honesty and straightforwardness…I’ll tell you the truth even if you don’t want to hear it.
- Integrity…I will create a safe place where you can share your deepest fears, insecurities, and dreams knowing your personal story is safe and secure with me.
- Sense of humor…I promise, even if you’re going through hell, there will be laughter!
- Support and encouragement…I won’t tell you what to do but I will help you find the answers within yourself
These are just a few highlights but I hope they offer you a sense of what it might be like to work with me as your Coach. Please contact me to begin this adventure!
Want to find out if coaching is right for you? Email me at, firstname.lastname@example.org. I offer a complimentary 30 minute phone call to answer all your questions and make sure we’re a good fit.